Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Well here we go

My first schedule conflict and I'm not sure what to do. I just got a call to sub at the boys' school on Friday. Well, Friday was supposed to be Day Two of the Week Two training. I can't run now because I have to work and the boys will be with me all the rest of the day. What to do? I really don't want to be derailed.

Should I run tomorrow? I could run before I work at the preschool tomorrow, but then I'll be all stinky and sweaty for the rest of the day. ICK! Or I could run after work and before I pick up the boys, but then I'm in that noontime heat again. I found that really difficult last time. Or do I just wait until Saturday when the husband will be arriving home (YAY!) That would be 2 days between runs. I guess that would be OK? Maybe I'll just bring my running stuff tomorrow afternoon just in case. Maybe I should run both tomorrow AND Saturday! How quickly I've forgotten how difficult the training was this morning. I guess that's a good thing!

No comments: