Friday, August 22, 2008

Last run of Week Two training

Well, this is it. The last day of Week Two training! Finally! And just when I'm getting comfortable with it. I did feel like I could run an extra interval and keep going at the end of the podcast today, so I guess that's a sign that I'm ready for Week Three. Little nervous about starting a new routine. But I've got the weekend to relax in Waikiki, and I'll start Week Three on Monday morning!

I ran this morning at the boys' school again. Jacob has JPO (Junior Police Officer) this week, so I get to run through the crosswalk where he's working in the morning. He's a Lieutenant this year, so he gets to train and supervise the kid who holds the stop sign. LOL He takes it so seriously that it makes me chuckle. Super proud of him! He's going to be a great leader in the military someday!

Things to add to my list of irritations while running - the smell of fresh dog poop and humidity.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: